Adding FortiSandbox to Security Fabric
- On Edge, go to Security Fabric > Settings and enable Sandbox Inspection.
- Select FortiSandbox Appliance and set Server to the IP address of port 1 on the FortiSandbox.
- Click Test Connectivity.
An error message appears because Edge hasn’t been authorized on FortiSandbox.
External, as the root FortiGate, pushes FortiSandbox settings to the other FortiGates in the Security Fabric.
- To verify this, on Accounting, go to Security Fabric > Settings.
- In FortiSandbox, go to Scan Input > Device.
The FortiGates in the Security Fabric (Edge, Accounting, Marketing, and Sales) are listed but the Auth column indicates that the devices are unauthorized.
- Edit Edge.
- In the Permissions & Policy section, select Authorized.
- Repeat this for the other FortiGates.
- On Edge, go to Security Fabric > Settings and test the Sandbox Inspection connectivity again. Edge is now connected to the FortiSandbox.