Connecting FortiManager and Edge
In this example, Edge’s port 16 connects to port 2 on the FortiManager.
- On Edge, go to Network > Interfaces and edit port 16.
- Configure Administrative Access to allow FMG-Access and FortiTelemetry.
- On the FortiManager, go to System Settings > Network, select All Interfaces, and edit port 2.
- Set IP Address/Netmask to an internal IP address (in this example, 192.168.55.30/255.255.255.0), and set the following administrative and service access options.
- Go to System Settings > Network, select Routing Table, and add a default route for port 2.
- Set Gateway to the IP address of Edge’s port 16.
- Connect port 2 on the FortiManager to port 16 on Edge.