To use the FortiAnalyzer in the Security Fabric, make sure that the firmware is compatible with the version of FortiOS on the FortiGates. To check for compatibility, see the FortiAnalyzer Release Notes.
- On the FortiAnalyzer, go to System Settings > Network.
Select All Interfaces and edit port 1.
Set IP Address/Netmask to the IP address used for the Security Fabric configuration on External (192.168.55.10/255.255.255.0).
Add a Default Gateway, using the IP address of port 16 on External.
- Go to Device Manager. The FortiGates are listed as Unregistered.
- Select the FortiGates, then select Add.
- The FortiGates now appear as Registered.
- After a moment, a warning icon appears beside External because the FortiAnalyzer needs administrative access to the root FortiGate in the Security Fabric.
Select the FortiGate and enter the administrative authentication information.
- On External, go to Security Fabric > Settings.
FortiAnalyzer Logging now shows Storage usage information.