FortiProxy firewall policies are only available in FortiProxy ADOMs. See FortiProxy ADOMs.
For more information on configuring a FortiProxy firewall policy, see the FortiProxy Administration Guide on the Fortinet Document Library.
In FortiManager, you can create FortiProxy policies while in a FortiProxy ADOM.
- Ensure that you are in a FortiProxy ADOM.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Policy Packages.
- In the tree menu for the policy package in which you will be creating the new policy, select Policy.
- Click Create New in the toolbar. The Create New Policy pane opens.
- Enter the following information, then click OK to create the policy:
Select the policy type from Explicit, Transparent, FTP, SSH Tunnel, SSH Proxy, and Wanopt.
Enter a name for the policy.
Select the incoming interface(s) from the object selector pane.
Select the outgoing interface(s) from the object selector pane.
Select the source.
Select the destination.
Select the schedule.
Click the plus icon to add services to the policy, and then add services from the service selector pane.
Select a policy action. Available actions include Accept, Deny, Redirect, and Isolate.
Depending on which option is selected, additional settings are available. For more information, see the FortiProxy Administration Guide on the Fortinet Document Library.
Enable Policy Matching Pass Through
Check the box to enable policy matching pass through.