On Map View, you can position devices on the map to assign an address to each device. You can also filter the view to display only devices with unknown locations to help you position those devices on the map.
- Go to Device Manager > Device & Groups.
- In the toolbar, select Map View from the dropdown menu.
- On the right pane, click a device on a small map.
The small map opens and displays an Enter a location box for the selected device.
- In the Enter a location box, type the city name, and press Enter.
The device is positioned in the city on the map.
- On the map, drag the device to the desired location in the city.
- Select the Show Unpositioned Devices to display only devices with an unknown location and position them.
- Click Close.