In FortiManager, you can create hyperscale policies by configuring the policy package's policy offload level to Full Offload and enabling the policy types in the Display Options. For more information on hyperscale firewalls, see the FortiGate Administration Guide.
Some hyperscale policy types must be enabled before they can be used. On the Policy & Objects pane, from the Tools menu, select Display Options, and then select the hyperscale policy checkboxes to display these options.
- Go to Policy & Objects in supported a ADOM version on FortiManager.
- Create a new policy package, or right click an existing policy package from the tree menu, and select Edit.
- Under the Policy Offload Level option, select Full Offload, and click OK.
Hyperscale policy types enabled in Display Options are now available in the policy package.
- Ensure you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Policy Packages.
- In the tree menu for the policy package, click the selected hyperscale policy.
- Click Create New, or, from the Create New menu, select Insert Above or Insert Below. By default, policies will be added to the bottom of the list. The Create New Policy pane opens.
- Configure the hyperscale policy settings, then click OK to create the policy:
Name Enter a name for the policy. Incoming Interface Select the incoming interface. Outgoing Interface Select the outgoing interface.
Select the source address.
Select the destination address.
Select services and service groups.
Select an action for the policy to take: ACCEPT or DENY.
Optionally, enter comments about the policy.
Expand to view advanced options for the policy.
When configuring a Hyperscale Policy, there are fields to define IPv4 and IPv6 source addresses and destination addresses.