The Global Database contains object configurations, policy packages, and header and footer sensor configuration for IPS.
- Change the ADOM to Global Database.
- Configure the following Global Database components:
- Policy Packages contain packages created with the objects from Object Configurations. You can also define firewall and traffic shaping header and footer policies. For more information, see Creating policy packages.
- Header/Footer IPS allows you to configure header and footer sensors for use in IPS policies. For more information, see Header/Footer IPS.
- Object Configurations contain all the pre-configured objects. You can also create new objects. For more information, see Creating object configurations.