Authorizing and deauthorizing FortiAP devices
To authorize FortiAP devices:
- Go to AP Manager.
- In the tree menu, go to Device & Groups > Managed FortiGate (#), and select the FortiGate that contains the unauthorized FortiAP devices.
Alternatively, you can select a device in a group, see FortiAP groups.
- In the quick status bar, click Unauthorized. The unauthorized FortiAP devices are displayed in the content pane.
- Select the FortiAP devices and click More > Authorize from the toolbar, or right-click and select Authorize. The Authorize AP dialog opens.
- Click OK to authorize the selected devices.
To deauthorize FortiAP devices:
- In the tree menu, select the FortiGate that contains the FortiAP devices to be deauthorized.
- Select the FortiAP devices and either click More > Deauthorize from the toolbar, or right-click and select Deauthorize. The Deauthorize AP dialog opens.
- Select OK to deauthorize the selected devices.