You can enable centralized VPN management from the VPN Manager > IPsec VPN pane.
You can also enable centralized VPN management by editing an ADOM. When ADOMs are disabled, you can enable centralized VPN management by using the System Settings > Dashboard pane.
Regardless of how you enable centralized VPN management, you use the VPN Manager module for centralized VPN management.
- Go to VPN Manager > IPsec VPN > Central Management.
The VPN management status pane includes a message indicating that centralized VPN management is currently disabled.
- Select Enable.
- Ensure that you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to System Settings > All ADOMs.
- Right-click an ADOM, and select Edit.
- In the Central Management field, select the VPN checkbox.
- Click OK. Centralized VPN management is enabled for the ADOM.
- Go to System Settings > Dashboard.
- In the System Information widget, in the VPN Management Mode field, select Change VPN Management Mode. The Change VPN Management Mode dialog box is displayed.
- Click OK.