FortiAnalyzer reports can be viewed in the GUI on the Log & Report > FortiAnalyzer Reports page. Administrators can generate, delete, and edit report schedules, and view and download generated reports.
FortiAnalyzer must be configured in FortiOS. If the FortiGate is unauthorized on FortiAnalyzer, or the connection to FortiAnalyzer is down, the FortiAnalyzer Reports page loads with No results.
When the Security Fabric is enabled, only the root FortiGate can run, edit, and delete FortiAnalyzer reports. Downstream FortiGates can only view the generated reports.
- Go to Log & Report > FortiAnalyzer Reports and select the Scheduled Reports tab.
- Select a report and click Edit Schedule. The Edit Schedule pane opens. In this example, the schedule for the Bandwidth and Applications report is changed to run from every week to every two weeks.
- In the Schedule section, set the values for Generate report every to 2 week(s).
- Click OK.
The schedule is also updated automatically in FortiAnalyzer for the same report (go to Reports > Report Definitions > All Reports and edit the report to view the settings).
- Go to Log & Report > FortiAnalyzer Reports and select the Generated Reports tab.
A pie chart displays the total count of FortiAnalyzer reports, categorized by report title. Generated reports are listed below and arranged by title, which includes reports from all VDOMs.
In this example, the Self-Harm and Risk Indicators reports are filtered, and the report for vdom1 is downloaded.
- In the pie chart, click the green segment to filter the Self-Harm and Risk Indicators reports.
- In the filtered results, select the report for vdom1. Right-click and select Download.
- Select a file format. The report is saved to the default download location.