When configuring security policies in NGFW policy-based mode, it is possible to select and apply web filter URL categories and groups.
In this example, the potentially liable group (g01), adult/mature content group (g02), and file sharing and storage category (24) are applied in a security policy.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Security Policy, and click Create New or edit an existing policy.
- For URL Category, click the +.
- Click the FortiGuard Web Filter Category Group section, select Potentially Liable and Adult/Mature Content.
- In the FortiGuard Web Filter Category > Bandwidth Consuming section, select File Sharing and Storage.
- Configure the other settings as needed.
- Click OK.
config firewall security-policy edit 1 set name "NGFW" set srcintf "port2" set dstintf "port1" set srcaddr "all" set dstaddr "all" set action accept set schedule "always" set url-category g01 g02 24 next end