Wildcards are supported for SDN connectors when configuring dynamic address filters.
The following SDN connector types are currently supported:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- VMware ESXi
- Create the SDN connector:
- Go to Security Fabric > External Connectors.
- Click Create New.
- In the Public SDN section, click Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Configure the settings as needed.
- Click OK.
- Create the dynamic firewall address:
- Go to Policy & Objects > Addresses.
- Click Create New > Address
- Enter a name for the address, then configure the following settings:
- Set Type to Dynamic.
- Set Sub Type to Fabric Connector Address.
- Set SDN Connector to aws1.
- Set SDN address type to Private.
- For Filter, click Create, enter
Tag.Name=aws*, the click OK.
- Click OK.
- In the address table, hover over the address to view what IPs it resolves to.
- In AWS, verify to confirm the IP addresses match.
- Configure the SDN connector:
config firewall address edit "aws-address-1" set type dynamic set sdn "aws1" set filter "Tag.Name=aws*" set sdn-addr-type public next end
- Create the dynamic firewall address and verify where the IP addresses resolve to:
config firewall address edit "aws-address-1" set type dynamic set sdn "aws1" set filter "Tag.Name=aws*" set sdn-addr-type public config list edit "220.127.116.11" next edit "18.104.22.168" next edit "22.214.171.124" next end next end
- In AWS, verify that the IP addresses match.