You can set up SAML SSO authentication in a Security Fabric environment by starting with a root FortiGate that has one or more pre-authorized FortiGates.
After the initial configuration, you can add more downstream FortiGates to the Security Fabric, and they are automatically configured with default values for a service provider.
- Log in to the root FortiGate of the Security Fabric.
- Go to Security Fabric > Fabric Connectors and double-click the Security Fabric Setup card.
- Join two pre-authorized FortiGates to the root FortiGate (see Configuring the root FortiGate and downstream FortiGates).
- Configure the IdP (see Configuring the root FortiGate as the IdP).
- Configure the SPs (see Configuring a downstream FortiGate as an SP).