In addition to the application-level threat data displayed on Dashboard
For each report entry, you can use Add Filter to filter out reports based on the recipients or report names. Also, you can select actions in to download the report in PDF format, generate and send the report immediately, edit the report configuration, or delete the created report. For scheduled report, you can click or to pause or restart scheduling the report.
- Click Create Report in Global > Reports.
- Configure these settings.
Enter a name for the weekly report.
Select the time span of the report.
Select one or multiple queries that define the chart categories in the generated report.
- Top Threats by Attack Category
- Top Threats by Signature IDs
- Top Threats by Source IPs
- Top Threats by Countries
- Top Threats by URLs
- Top Threats by CVE
- Threats By OWASP Top 10
- Applications Traffic Summary
Define the applications that you want to generate the weekly report for or not.
You can add or remove all applications once.
- Manually: Generate the report on demand.
- Once: Generate the report for only one time.
- Daily: Generate the report each day.
- Weekly: Generate the report each week.
- Monthly: Generate the report each month.
Specify the email addresses that will receive the weekly report. Separate multiple email addresses with ",".
A maximum of 10 email addresses are supported.
- Click OK.