Follow the steps below to subscribe FortiWeb Cloud on Azure and associate your Azure subscription with your FortiCloud account.
- Log in to Azure. Search FortiWeb Cloud WAF as a Service in Azure Marketplace.
- On FortiWeb Cloud page, click Create.
- Enter a name for the subscription. Fill in the options on this page as desired, then click Subscribe. Wait for a few minutes for the subscription to be created.
Do not clear the browser's cookie once the subscription is created, otherwise Fortinet won't know you are a subscribed user when you register or log in to FortiWeb Cloud in later steps.
- Select Software as a Service (SaaS) from Azure portal, find the FortiWeb Cloud subscription you just created. Click its name.
- Click Configure Account. You will be directed to the landing page of FortiWeb Cloud where you can register or log in.
- Log in with an existing FortiCloud account, or register a new account. You can access all of your Fortinet Cloud services and the Fortinet Support site through FortiCloud account.
Your Azure subscription for FortiWeb Cloud will be automatically associated once you log in to your FortiCloud account.
Make sure you are using the same browser when subscribing FortiWeb Cloud and logging in to FortiCloud account.
- Log in to FortiWeb Cloud. Verify if the Azure contracts column displays in Global > Contracts. If not, return to Azure Marketplace and search FortiWeb Cloud WAF-as-a-Service. There will be a notice leading you to the registration process again.
Please note that even if you subscribed through Azure, you can use FortiWeb Cloud to protect applications located on any other cloud platform or in your own network. The subscribing channel only determines the billing places for your FortiWeb Cloud usage.
You can unsubscribe from FortiWeb Cloud anytime, but keep in mind that the data in your FortiWeb Cloud account will be cleared in one week after you unsubscribe. It can't be restored even if you subscribe to FortiWeb Cloud again.
Please make sure all DNS changes have been done so your web application does not experience service interruption.
- Log in to Azure. Select Software as a Service (SaaS) from Azure portal.
- Find the FortiWeb Cloud subscription you want to cancel. Click its name.
- Click Delete, then click Yes to confirm canceling the service.