Follow the steps below to subscribe FortiWeb Cloud on AWS and associate your AWS subscription with your FortiCloud account.
- Log in to AWS. Search FortiWeb Cloud in AWS Marketplace.
- On the FortiWeb Cloud page, carefully read the description under the Subscribe button. Click Subscribe. Wait for a few minutes for the subscription to be created.
Do not clear the browser's cookie once the subscription is created, otherwise Fortinet won't know you are a subscribed user when you register or log in to FortiWeb Cloud in later steps.
- Click Set Up Your Account. You will be redirected to the FortiWeb Cloud landing page.
- Log in with an existing FortiCloud account, or register a new account. You can access all of your Fortinet Cloud services and the Fortinet Support site through FortiCloud account.
Your AWS subscription for FortiWeb Cloud will be automatically associated once you log in to your FortiCloud account.
Make sure you are using the same browser when subscribing FortiWeb Cloud and logging in to FortiCloud account.
If you accidentally cleared the cookie, return to AWS Marketplace and search FortiWeb Cloud WAF-as-a-Service. As shown in the following screenshot, there will be a Notice leading you to the registration process again.
- If you have successfully subscribed, there will be a AWS contracts column displaying in Global > Contracts.
Please note that even if you subscribed through AWS, you can use FortiWeb Cloud to protect applications located on any other cloud platform or in your own network. The subscribing channel only determines the billing places for your FortiWeb Cloud usage.
You can unsubscribe from FortiWeb Cloud anytime, but keep in mind that the data in your FortiWeb Cloud account will be cleared in one week after you unsubscribe. It can't be restored even if you subscribe to FortiWeb Cloud again.
Please make sure all DNS changes have been done so your web application does not experience service interruption.
- Log in to AWS. Click your account name at the top right corner, then select Your Marketplace Software in the drop-down list.
- Select the SaaS tab.
- Find FortiWeb Cloud, then click CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION.
- Click YES, CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION.
FortiWeb Cloud will continue blocking threats for your application for one hour after you cancel subscription. After an hour, all the data in your account will be cleared, and FortiWeb Cloud stops protecting your applications.