To illustrate how to change DNS records using the CNAME provided by FortiWeb Cloud, here we suppose you are using AWS Route 53 as your DNS provider.
- Log in to AWS. Select Route 53.
- Click Host zones under DNS management.
- Select the domain name of your application.
- Check the box before the domain name starting with "www.". The Edit Record Set pane will appear at the right side.
- Select CNAME - Canonical name for the Type.
- Delete the IP address(es) in the Value field, then paste the CNAME provided by FortiWeb Cloud.