After the device is added to SD-WAN Orchestrator MEA, you can override profile settings for each device. For example, you can add a BGP neighbor. The BGP neighbor applies only to the device.
- Go to Configuration > Device.
- Expand the region.
The devices in the region are displayed.
- Double-click the device to open it for editing.
The Device / <name> dialog box is displayed.
- Click the Network tab, and expand the BGP section.
- Under Neighbors, click Create New.
A + BGP Neighbor dialog box displays.
- Configure the options, and click OK.
The BGP neighbor is added.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Install the configuration changes. See Installing configuration changes.