The Devices > Link tab contains information about the underlay, static overlay, and shortcut overlay links.
- Go to Monitor > Devices > Link.
The Static Overlay tab displays for the selected device. You can also click the Underlay or Shortcut Overlay tabs.
You can switch between devices by using the dropdown menu in the toolbar at the top of the page.
Report Static Overlay
The Static Overlay pane is the default view of the Link page and includes the views:
- Quality: Contains reports of quality evaluation, jitter, latency, and packet loss in the device overlay links.
- Traffic: Contains reports about the total inbound/outbound throughput and session.
The Underlay pane includes the following views:
- Traffic: Contains reports about the total inbound and outbound throughput, and session ramp-up of the SD-WAN underlay links. The table features information about the device's status, inbound/outbound bytes, and session of the underlay link.
- Quality: Contains reports about performance status, packet loss, jitter, and latency for the device overlay links.
Available when ADVPN is enabled on devices, and shortcut links are established.
The charts monitor the total inbound and outbound throughput of the shortcut overly links.
The table features information about peer devices, inbound/outbound bytes, and bandwidth.
You can also view unknown peer devices and unknown peer ports.
- Set one or more of the following filters to change the view.
Not all filters are available on all tabs.
From the time dropdown menu, select a time range.
Underlay Name Filter
Click the Underlay Name Filter box to select an underlay port.
Peer Device Filter
Click the Peer Device Filter box to select one of the following filters:
- All hubs
- All edges
Alternately, you can select one or more of the individual devices displayed in the filter list.
Click the Status Filter box to select Up or Down status.
Click the Quality box to select one of the following filters:
- Click the Export button to export the report to PDF.