You can add devices and regions to an SD-WAN network by using the Device tree menu. When you add a device to SD-WAN Orchestrator MEA, you assign a profile of configuration settings to it, and then install the configuration.
You can use several different methods to add devices to SD-WAN Orchestrator MEA.
It is recommended to configure profiles before you add devices to SD-WAN Orchestrator MEA. See Profile.
This section contains the following topics:
- Adding devices
- Adding devices in HA clusters
- Adding model devices
- Adding model devices in HA clusters
- Adding regions
- Adding unauthorized devices
- Adding devices with authorized FortiExtenders
- Synchronizing with FortiManager
- Installing configuration changes
- Importing devices
- Viewing configuration status
- Overriding device settings
- Adding static routes
- Creating BGP neighbors
- Updating regions
- Deleting regions
- Monitoring devices
- Replacing FortiGate serial numbers