Creating the portal policy on FortiAuthenticator
- On the FortiAuthenticator, go to Authentication > Portals > Policies, and create a new policy.
Enter a name for the policy, select Allow captive portal access, and choose the previously configured FortiWLC Portal.
- In Portal selection criteria, configure the following:
Access points: Select the previously configured FortiAP access point.
RADIUS clients: Select the previously configured FortiWLC RADIUS client.
- In Authentication type, select Password/OTP authentication and Local/remote user.
- In Identity sources, select the realm for which the user authentication is needed.
- In Authentication factors, select Verify all configured authentication factors.
- Review the RADIUS response and save your changes.