FortiAuthenticator can act as the SAML IdP for an Office 365 SP using FortiToken served directly by FortiAuthenticator or from FortiToken Cloud for two-factor authentication.
The configuration outlined in this guide assumes that you have already configured your FortiAuthenticator with FortiToken Cloud. For more information on how to do this, please see the FortiAuthenticator Administration Guide.
To configure Office 365 SAML authentication using FortiAuthenticator with two-factor authentication:
- Configure the remote LDAP server on FortiAuthenticator
- Configure SAML settings on FortiAuthenticator
- Configure two-factor authentication on FortiAuthenticator
- Configure the domain and SAML SP in Microsoft Azure AD PowerShell
- Configure Microsoft Azure AD Connect