Creating the FortiAuthenticator as RADIUS server on the FortiWLC
- On the FortiWLC, go to Configuration > Security > RADIUS and select ADD and create two profiles. One to be used for Authentication and one to be used for Accounting.
- RADIUS Profile name: Enter a name for the profile. Use a name that will indicate if the profile is used for Authentication or Accounting.
- RADIUS IP: IP address of the FortiAuthenticator.
- RADIUS Secret: Shared secret between WLC and FortiAuthenticator.
- RADIUS Port: Use 1812 for Authentication profile and 1813 when creating an Accounting profile.