- Go to Policy & Objects > ZTNA and select ZTNA Rules tab.
- Select Create New.
The New ZTNA Rule window opens.
- In Name, enter a name for the ZTNA rule.
- In Incoming Interface, select the same interface as selected in Configuring a ZTNA server.
- In Source, select +, and from the Select Entries list, select the address object for FortiAuthenticator. See Address object for FortiAuthenticator, and select Close.
- In ZTNA Server, select the server created in Configuring a ZTNA server.
- In Destination, select +, and from the Select Entries list, either select or create a destination.
- Click OK.