Create the self-service portal policy
To create a self-service portal policy:
- Go to Authentication > Portals > Policies. Select the Self-Service Portal option, and click Create New.
- Under Policy Type, set the following and then click Next.
- Name: Enter a policy name, for example SmartConnect.
- Description: Enter an optional description for the policy.
- URL: Note this URL. This is the external captive portal redirection URL which must be added to the Onboarding SSID configured on the FortiGate/WLC later.
- Portal: Select the previously configured Smart Connect portal.
- Under Identity sources, set the following and then click Next:
- Username format: username@realm.
- Realms: In the dropdown box, select the LDAP realm associated with Azure, for example fortixpert.com.
- Under Authentication factors, leave the default options in place, and click Save and exit.