In this example, we will use the web portal to access the SSL VPN and test the two-factor authentication.
- Open a browser and navigate to the SSL VPN web portal, in this case https://172.25.176.127:10443.
- The FortiToken Code should have been sent to your mobile phone as a text message containing a 6-digit number.
- You should now have access to the SSL VPN tunnel.
- To verify that the user has connected to the tunnel, on the FortiGate, go to Monitor > SSL-VPN Monitor.
- On the FortiAuthenticator, go to Logging > Log Access > Logs to confirm the user's connection.
Enter a valid username and password and select Login. You should be prompted to enter a FortiToken Code.
Enter the number into the SSL VPN login portal and select Login.