- On the FortiAuthenticator, go to Authentication > RADIUS Service > Clients and create a new client.
Set Client address to IP/Hostname and enter the IP address the FortiWLC will send its RADIUS requests from.
Set the same Secret that was entered during the RADIUS configuration on the FortiWLC.
- Go to Authentication > RADIUS Service > Policies, and create a new policy.
- In RADIUS clients, select the FWLC client previously created.
- In RADIUS attribute criteria, click Next. No RADIUS attribute criteria need to be specified in this configuration.
- In Authentication type, select Password/OTP authentication. If EAP is being used for wireless authentication, enable Accept EAP, along with the desired EAP types.
- In Identity source, select the realm for which user authentication is needed.
- In Authentication factors, select Verify all configured authentication factors.
- Review the RADIUS response, and save the policy.