Phone System > Review provides a snapshot of the FortiVoice system configuration. You may also modify some items.
The items to be reviewed or modified include:
- Number: You can double-click an extension to modify it. For modification information, see Configuring IP extensions.
- MWI Auditor: This section lists message waiting indicator (MWI) entries. You can double-click a record to view the voicemail source, including the user ID, extension number, and extension type.
- Network Summary: This section shows the IP address of each subnet and the number of devices connected to it.
- DID Handling: For detailed information, see Configuring direct inward dialing.
- Call Queue: This section is available for FortiVoice units with the Call Center license. For modification information, see Creating call queues.
- Agent: This section is available for FortiVoice units with the Call Center license. For modification information, see Configuring agents.
- Referenced Extension: This section includes extension that are used by other objects and their roles in the objects. You can double-click a referenced object to view the object details and the extension role in the object.
In the following example, extension 87071 is used in the Ottawa_Helpdesk (Virtual Number) as a call handling destination.