Before you begin
- After completing the configuration of your extension on the FortiVoice phone system, the system administrator can share details about your account. Take note of the FortiVoice user portal link, your phone extension on FortiVoice and the user password for web access. You will need those details to log in to the FortiVoice user portal.
- Use one of the recommended web browsers:
- Google Chrome version 99
- Microsoft Edge version 97
- Mozilla FireFox version 98
- Apple Safari version 15
To log in to the FortiVoice user portal
- Open a web browser and go to
Where <IP_address_or_FQDN> is the IP address or the FQDN of the FortiVoice phone system.
If the FortiVoice system administrator has changed the access port, then you must also include the port. For example:
The web browser prompts you to log in:
- In Extension, enter your extension.
- In Password, enter the user password for your extension.
- If you want the user portal to remember your extension and password and use them the next time you log in, click Remember me.
- Click Login.
The main page of the FortiVoice user portal appears.
The widget selection may vary depending on the privileges that the FortiVoice system administrator has assigned to your extension.
To log out of the FortiVoice user portal
- Click the account icon.
- Click Log Out.