You can add a reminder event in your calendar and set the extensions to which you want to send the event reminder calls.
- Access the calendar.
- In the monthly calendar, double-click a date.
- Complete the following fields:
Add a name for the reminder event.
Optionally, add a description for the reminder event.
Optionally, add a location for the reminder event.
The start time uses the time zone setting available in Preferences > Display Preference.
Specify when the reminder event starts.
If you want the reminder event to be on a repeating schedule, click None, update the settings, and click OK.
Select the internal and external phone numbers to which you want to send the event reminder call.
To send a reminder audio to the selected guest phones, select one of the following options:
- Default: Select to send a beep sound as the reminder audio. To hear the beep sound, click Play.
Customized: Select to customize the reminder audio.
- Click Create New.
- You have two options to create a customized message:
- Option 1: To record your message, select an extension and click Call me. You can then follow the prompts to create a new message.
- Option 2: To upload a message that you have already recorded, verify that the file meets the requirements (8 bit, 8 kHz, mono, and WAV file format). Click Upload.
- Click Close.
- To save the reminder event, go near the top left of the window and click OK.
- To exit the calendar and return to the main page: