You can create multiple VMware NSX-T connectors in each FortiManager ADOM.
- Ensure you are in the correct ADOM.
- Create an NSX-T connector.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Object Configurations > Fabric Connectors > SSO/Identity.
- Click Create New > NSX-T Connector.
- Complete the options, and click OK.
In the following example, a connector named NSXT-1 is created.
- Create another NSX-T connector.
In the following example, a connector named NSXT-2 is created.
The multiple fabric connectors for VMware NSX-T are displayed in the ADOM.