System dashboards and widgets have been enhanced to provide more useful information related to health monitoring, such as DHCP, IPsec VPN, User, and WiFi status.
- Go to Device Manager > Device & Groups.
- In the tree menu, select a managed device. The System: Dashboard tab displays three dashboards:
- Click the (+) icon to add a new dashboard. The Add Dashboard Widget dialog is displayed.
- Click the add icon (+) to add a widget to the monitor. A checkmark appears next to the widget.
- Click Close. The dashboard is added to the System: Dashboard tab.
- Click the menu icon, and select Rename to rename the dashboard.
The new name appears above the dashboard.
- Click Add Widget to add more widgets to a dashboard.
- Click the menu icon, and select Remove to remove a widget from the dashboard.
- Click Grid Layout, and select Three Columns.
The widgets are displayed as three columns in the dashboard.