A few tabs of the Device Manager like Device & Groups, Provisioning Templates, and Scripts have been improved for a better user experience.
The CLI Template and CLI Template Group entries can now be accessed from the Provisioning Templates tab instead of the Scripts tab.
- Go to Device Manager > Provisioning Templates.
- Click CLI Templates from the tree menu.
The Script and Script Group entries are consolidated and appear together in the content pane of the Scripts tab, and the tree menu is removed from the Scripts tab for a wider content pane.
Go to Device Manager > Scripts to view the Script and Script Group entries.
When attempting to run scripts on a managed device, the Run Script on Device dialog displays Script Group entries in addition to Script entries.
- Go to Device Manager > Device & Groups.
- Click Managed Devices from the tree menu, and select a device from the table.
- Either right-click the selected device or click on More from the toolbar above, and click Run Script. The Run Script on Device dialog appears.
- Select either a Script entry or a Script Group entry from the table.
- Click Run Now to run the selected entry on the managed device.
When viewing a Security Fabric group entry from the Managed Devices table, the fabric group entry does not display in a collapsed view by default. The group entry is displayed in an expanded view and the device listings within the group entry are displayed by default.
Go to Device Manager > Device & Groups, and click Managed Devices from the tree menu to view the managed devices and group entries in an expanded view by default.