You can now see topology view similar to FortiOS for selected devices. This gives you the visibility of the managed FortiSwitch status, connection topology, and MC-LAG status among others.
- Go to FortiSwitch Manager > Monitor.
- In the tree menu, select the FortiGate.
The FortiSwitch connection topology is displayed.
- Hover over the connection between fortilink interface and the FortiSwitch to see the connection member information.
- Hover over the connection between FortiSwitches, the connection member information is displayed.
- Hover over the MC-LAG ICL connection to see the related information.
- Hover over the STP discarding connection.
The connection information is available.
- Hover over the FortiSwitch port or fortilink interface to see the port information.
- If the connection is unavailable, the link is disconnected.
- Hover over the FortiGate or FortiSwitch to see the related device information.
- Choose a different VDOM in FortiGate, only the FortiSwitches in the selected VDOMs are displayed.