Workspace mode can be configured on a per-ADOM basis.
Each ADOM can be individually set to a different workspace mode. For example, the root ADOM can be set to default mode, ADOM 1 can be set to Workspace mode, and ADOM 2 can be set to Workflow mode.
- Go to System Settings > Admin > Workspace.
Disable, Workspace, or Workflow are global workspace settings.
- Click Workspace to enable the setting on all ADOMs.
Click Workflow to create an approval group for all ADOMs.
- Go to System Settings > Admin > Workspace, and click Per-ADOM.
- Go to System Settings > All ADOMs.
- Double-click adom1 to edit it. Click Workspace,and then click OK.
A lock icon appears next to adom1.
- Double-click adom2. Click Workflow, configure the approval group for this ADOM, and then click OK.
The root ADOM is now set to default mode, adom1 is set to Workspace mode, and adom2 is set to Workflow mode. To make changes to adom1 and adom2, the admin must lock the ADOM first.