Use the device dropdown in the built-in dashboards to quickly navigate between downstream fabric devices. You can also create dedicated device dashboards devices or log in and configure fabric devices.
To view fabric devices, click the device dropdown at the right side of the page, and select a device from the list.
The device dropdown is available in the Status, Security, Network, Users & Devices, and WiFi dashboards. You can also enable the dropdown when you create a dashboard.
- In the banner, click Dashboard Actions > Create New.
- Configure the dashboard settings.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the dashboard such as Branch Office.
- Select the Layout Type.
Responsive The number of columns the dashboard has is determined by screen size. Widgets can only be re-sized horizontally, but the dashboard will look good on all screen sizes. NOC The number of columns the dashboard has is explicitly set. Widgets can be re-sized both vertically and horizontally, but the dashboard will look best on the screen size it's originally set up on. This option will work best for a Network Operation Center dashboard. Standalone Only one widget can be added as full-size.
- In the FortiGate Selection area, click Dashboard.
- Click OK. The dashboard is added to the tree menu.
- Open the dashboard in the tree menu.
- In the banner click, Add Widget. The Add Dashboard window opens.
- Click the Add icon to add a widget to the dashboard.
- From the FortiGate dropdown, select a fabric device, and click Add Widget. The widget is added to the dashboard.
- Hover over the device in the dropdown, and click Login You are redirected to the device login page or System dashboard if you are already logged in.
- Hover over the device in the dropdown, and click Configure. The Configure page opens.