Create a dashboard summary page to monitor all the fabric devices in a single view. You can use the dashboard to monitor aspects of the devices such as system information, VPN, and routing.
- In the dashboard banner, click Dashboard Actions > Create New. The Add Dashboard window opens.
- Configure the dashboard settings.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the dashboard. such as Fabric System & License.
- Set the Layout Type:
Responsive The number of columns the dashboard has is determined by screen size. Widgets can only be re-sized horizontally, but the dashboard will look good on all screen sizes. NOC The number of columns the dashboard has is explicitly set. Widgets can be re-sized both vertically and horizontally, but the dashboard will look best on the screen size it's originally set up on. This option will work best for a Network Operation Center dashboard. Standalone Only one widget can be added as full-size.
- In the FortiGate Selection area, select Widget.
- Click OK. The new dashboard appears in the tree menu.
- In the banner, click Add Widget. The Add Dashboard Widget window opens.
- Click the Add icon next to widget. The Add Dashboard Widget window opens.
- From the FortiGate dropdown, select a fabric device, and then click Add Widget. The widget is added to the dashboard.
Repeat this step for all the devices you want to view in the dashboard.
- (Optional) Arrange the widgets in the dashboard by fabric device.