You can save a widget as a standalone dashboard, change the view type, as well as configure tables and filter data.
- Hover over a widget in the dashboard, and click Expand to Full Screen.
- In the banner, next to the widget name, click Save > Save as Standalone. The Add Dashboard window opens.
- Select a Layout Type.
Responsive The number of columns the dashboard has is determined by screen size. Widgets can only be re-sized horizontally, but the dashboard will look good on all screen sizes. NOC The number of columns the dashboard has is explicitly set. Widgets can be re-sized both vertically and horizontally, but the dashboard will look best on the screen size it's originally set up on. This option will work best for a Network Operation Center dashboard. Standalone Only one widget can be added as full-size.
- Click OK.
In the widget banner, next to the widget name, click Save > Save View Settings.
Only radio options or dropdowns specific to the widget can be saved. For example, if you use the Device Inventory widget, you can change the view to be based on Software OS instead of Hardware. and save it.
- At the top-right of the widget, click the Settings icon. The Edit Dashboard Widget window opens.
- Configure the widget settings, and click OK.
The settings will vary depending on the widget.
- Hover over the left side of the table header, and click the Configure Table icon.
- Configure the table options.
Option Description Best Fit All Columns Resizes all of the columns in a table to fit their content. Reset Table Resets the table to the default view. Select Columns Adds or removes columns from the view.
- Click Apply.
- (Optional) In the banner next to the widget name, Save > Save View Settings.
- Hover over a column heading, and click the Filter/Configure Column icon.
- Configure the column options, and click Apply.
Resize to Contents Resizes the column to fit the content. Group by this Column Groups the table rows by the contents in the selected column.
- To filter a column, enter a value in the Filter field, and click Apply.
Filtering is not supported in all the widgets.