Fortinet single sign-on agent
To create an FSSO agent connector in the GUI:
- Go to Security Fabric > External Connectors.
- Click Create New.
- In the Endpoint/Identity section, click Fortinet Single Sign-On Agent.
- Fill in the Name, and Primary FSSO Agent server IP address or name and Password.
- Optionally, add more FSSO agents by clicking the plus icon.
- Select the User Group Source:
- Collector Agent: User groups will be pushed to the FortiGate from the collector agent. Click Apply & Refresh to fetch group filters from the collector agent.
- Local: User groups will be specified in the FortiGate unit's configuration. Select the LDAP server from the dropdown list, then select the Users, Groups, and Organizational Units. Enable or disable Recursive as required.
- Click OK.