Once the PMS and FortiVoice device are properly connected, hotel room statuses can be configured.
- Go to Hotel Management > Room Status > Room Status and click Server Info.
- Select the Room you wish to edit and click Edit.
- Enable Guest phone to make the room a guest room. Guest Setting will appear.
- If the guest is checked-out, set the appropriate Room condition from the drop-down menu. If the guest is checked-in, enable Checked-in, set the appropriate Room condition, Guest name, and Privilege option.
- Additionally, enable VIP setting if the guest should receive special treatment, and enable DND if the guest does not want to be disturbed.
A green dot indicates that the FortiVoice device is connected with the PMS.