An audio message can either be uploaded or recorded.
- Go to Auto Dialer > Campaign > Audio and click New.
- Enter a File name for the audio message, and click Upload to upload an audio file, if a pre-recorded message is to be sent.
Note that only WAVE compression format files are supported.
- Click Record to record a new message by phone.
- Set Send record call to your extension. Answer the call and record your message, then click OK. Follow the audio prompts to complete the recording.
- Click Download once the file is recorded (if you would like to retain a copy in WAVE compression format), and click Create.