Configuring HTTP or HTTPS protocol support
For successful auto provisioning to occur across multiple subnets, the HTTP and HTTPS protocols must be enabled on the FortiVoice network interface.
- Go to System > Network > Network.
- Select the network interface in use (in this example, port1) and select Edit.
- Expand Advanced Setting.
- Under Access, make sure HTTP and/or HTTPS is enabled, then select OK.
- Go to System > Advanced > Auto Provisioning.
- Under Auto Provisioning, select Enabled (and optionally enable Unassigned phone).
- Set Provisioning protocol to either HTTPS or HTTP, and select Apply.
- On your DHCP server, set:
- Option 66 to the protocol in use
- IP address of FortiVoice
- Protocol port number
- Provisioning folder (for example, http://192.168.1.99:80/provisioning/, or https://192.168.1.99:443/provisioning/)
- The protocol ports can be changed from their default values on FortiVoice by going to System > Configuration > Option. Make note of any changes made on FortiVoice.
- Once DHCP settings are verified, connect the FortiFone devices to the network, or reboot them if already connected.