Overriding system template settings
When you create a system template that includes settings from the Interface widget or the DNS widget, and you have enabled overrides for options, you can override values for each device after the template has been applied.
To override system template settings:
- Go to Device Manager > Device & Groups.
- In the tree menu, select a group, such as Managed FortiGates.
The devices in the group are displayed in the tree menu and in the content pane. In the content pane, the Provisioning Templates column identifies the templates assigned to each device.
- In the Provisioning Templates column, click the template name.
The template opens.
- Expand This template is assigned to 1 devices.
- Select the device, and click Edit Widget Override Value.
The system template settings are displayed.
- For DNS settings, edit the options.
- For Interface settings, double-click an action to open it for editing.
The Edit Action dialog box is displayed.
- Edit the settings, and click OK.
The setting overrides are saved.
- Click OK.