Google Map shows all of the FortiGate devices on an interactive world map. Each FortiGate is designated by a map pin in its geographic location on the map. The number of APs connected to the FortiGate is listed in the pin.
- Go to AP Manager.
- In the tree menu, go to Map View > Google Map.
- Click a pin on the map to view a list of the APs connected to that FortiGate. The AP information pane is displayed at the right side of the map.
- (Optional) In the toolbar, click Connection Down APs Only.
- View the AP on a Google or floor map.
Google Map In the Name row, click the AP name to zoom to the location on the map and view more information about the AP including the serial number, IP address, number of clients, usage, and the last time the AP was seen offline. Floor Map Click the options menu next to the AP Name, and click Show on Floor Map, to view AP's physical location.
- In the Clients row, click the number to open the View WiFi Clients window. See Connected clients.
- In the Serial Number column, click the device serial number to open the Config FortiAP window, where you can edit the AP settings. See Managing APs.