You can quickly view the status of devices on the Managed FortiGate pane with the quick status bar, which contains the following information in pie charts:
- Managed APs
- Client Connected
You can click each status in the legend to display in the content pane only the devices referenced in the quick status.
Use the Show Charts dropdown and toggle to show or hide charts. From the dropdown, select or de-select checkboxes to show or hide the respective chart.
- Ensure that you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to AP Manager.
- In the tree menu, click Device & Groups > Managed FortiGate (#). The quick status bar is displayed above the content pane.
- In the tree menu, select a managed FortiGate if central management is enabled, or a FortiGate if per-device management is enabled.
You can adjust the view by selecting List, Radio, or Group from the view dropdown. The default is List.
The devices are displayed in the content pane, and the quick status bar updates the charts.
- Mouse over the charts to see more information about the data in a tooltip.
- Click items in the legend to filter the devices displayed on the content pane. For example, if Offline is available in the legend, click Offline to display only devices that are currently offline.
You can click multiple items in the legend to apply multiple filters. A filter icon appears next to the chart title when it is being used to filter the devices on the Managed FortiGate pane.
- To remove the filters, click the chart title with the filter icon.
- Click More > View Rogue APs to open the rogue AP list in a pop-up window.