If a new object that you are creating is similar to a previously created object, the new object can be created by cloning the previous object.
To clone an object:
- Ensure you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Object Configurations.
- In the tree menu, select an object type. The content pane displays the objects for the object type.
- Right-click an object, and select Clone. The Clone pane is displayed.
- Adjust the information as required, and click OK to create the new object.