Modify multiple device properties
You can modify the properties for multiple devices simultaneously. Properties that appear depend on which type of devices are selected.
Settings that are not supported by a selected device will not appear in the view.
Modifications to properties are only applied to selected devices that support those properties. For example, if you select four devices, but only two devices support L3 Polling, a warning icon and tooltip is displayed next to the L3 Polling setting indicating the number of the selected devices that support L3 Polling.
- Click Network > Inventory.
- Select the container where the devices are located.
- In the Devices view, use Ctrl-click or Shift-click to select the devices you wish to modify.
- Right-click the devices and click Modify Properties.
- Modify the properties for the devices.
- Click OK.