Add users to groups
You can add selected users to groups you have created. See Groups for detailed information on Groups and how they are used in FortiNAC.
- Select Users & Hosts > User Accounts.
- Use the Quick Search or Custom Filter to locate the appropriate user(s).
- Use Ctrl-click or Shift-click to select the records you wish to add to the group.
- Right-click or click Options and select Add Users To Groups. The Add Users to Groups view lists the available user groups and sub-groups. Sub-groups are displayed under their parent group or groups.
- To add the users to a group, click the box next to the group name and then click OK.
- To create a missing group:
- Click Create Group.
- Enter a group name.
- If the new group should be a sub-group of an existing group, enable the Parent Group option and select the appropriate group from the list.
- Description is optional.
- Click OK to save the new group.
- Click OK.