The FortiNAC user interface is browser based. When you log in as an Administrator, you may create other Administrators and administrators with an administrator profile.
There are no spaces in the entry.
- Enter one of the following URLs in the Address field of the browser window:
- Log in as an administrator. Enter the User Name and Password.
- The End User License Agreement appears the first time any administrator logs in. Click to Accept the terms. Clicking Disagree returns you to the Login dialog.
- Add administrators as needed. See Add an administrator for instructions.
- The FortiNAC user interface displays. The interface provides the appropriate privileges for whoever logs in. See Administrator profiles for more information on administrator permissions.