Provide login information
After you have created a guest or contractor account, you may want to provide that user with his login information. This information can be printed, viewed on the screen, included in an e-mail or sent to a mobile phone via an SMS message.
To include additional text with the account information sent to the guest, you must add the text to the guest account template under the Note tab prior to creating the account. See Create templatesfor additional information.
Guests who use the self registration option in the portal receive their credentials automatically. You do not need to send account information to those guests unless they lose the information.
For information on printer settings for guest badges, see Printer settings for guest badges.
- Make sure you are on the Guest/Contractor Accounts view. Administrators select Users & Hosts > Guests & Contractors > Users.
- The list of guest/contractor accounts is displayed.
- Select one or more accounts for which you wish to view additional information.
- Do the following:
- Click Print to print the guest/contractor account information on a full (8.5 X 11) page.
- Click Print Badge to print out the badge containing the guest/contractor account information.
Click Send Email to send account information to the e-mail account listed.
- Click Send SMS to send account information to the mobile phone number listed in the guest's account.
- Click Close to close the window.